Buying and selling real estate requires more than a virtual open house – it requires an Actual Tour. Actual Tour is the experiential alternative to virtual open houses and 3D real estate tours in the Reno NV and Austin TX areas.
We help real estate buyers, sellers, agents, and brokers market properties with greater, speed and efficiency, all at a lower cost than traditional marketing. We position your real estate and assets on the internet using video and photo content that’s optimized to tell your property’s story. Every home has a story and it’s our job to help buyers and sellers tell that story. When you market with Actual Tour, you’re listing your home in the most positive and honest way possible.
If you’re buying or selling a home, start your search here:
Every Actual Tour takes the inconvenience out of listing and hosting open houses. With an Actual Tour, there’s no need to keep things tidy or leave your home for hours at a time on a weekend. We start with a visit to your home where we film and complete the Actual Tour.
We then take photos and get to marketing your property on our website. As a buyer, seller or broker with Actual Tour, you now have the luxury of browsing properties from your couch. This allows you to check out each property’s characteristics and find exactly what you’re looking for.
Efficient & Effective
With Actual Tour, your entire open house experience is digital! Actual Tour nets you exponentially more exposure by leveraging the internet as a digital real estate marketplace.
Every Actual Tour is an online open house that buyers, sellers, and brokers can watch from anywhere at any time. Typically, virtual tours are stale and misleading. Photographers and videographers often use wide angle lenses, soft filters, and unrealistic photoshop editing to distort or exaggerate certain features of a home. This leads to disappointment, hurting buyers and sellers alike.
Actual Tour markets homes in the Reno and Austin areas in the most compelling and honest way possible.
- Selling your home requires more than hosting an open house for 3 hours on a Saturday
- Reach more qualified buyers with an easily accessible Actual Tour
- We give you exponentially more exposure than most
Realtors could ever offer.
- Your experience as a home buyer matters
- Every Actual Tour gives you a sense of each property and its unique qualities
- Browse our listings at your convenience
- Find exactly what you’re looking for without leaving the couch
- Improve your client relationship with Actual Tour
- We help you cut costs and streamline efficiency for you and your clients
- Help your home sellers attract interested buyers through quality video content
- Help foster your clients’ interest and understanding of a property, all at their own leisure.
- Actual Tour provides real estate tours optimized for investors and out-of-town buyers
- We provide you with the information needed to make quick, informed decisions
- View properties remotely
- Understand what makes them unique before sending your Realtor to the home
- If you’re selling your property yourself, we are your marketing solution
- Commisions are high with realtors, our fees are low and one time only
- Don’t venture your largest asset on the market with just a for-sale sign in your front yard
- Step into the 21st century and market your home digitally through actual tour video content
Actual Tour -vs- The Competitors
There’s a significant difference between an Actual Tour and a Virtual Tour. Actual Tours are more than a digital open house.
Matterport (3D scanning)
“We Refer All Inquiries Regarding your Listing Right Back to You and Your Realtor!”
546 Ridge St
You have a rare opportunity to own a home for sale in Reno with incredible history! This historic residence is truly one of a kind!
Designed by Frederic DeLongchamps, this 3-level home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 5470 square ft. of incredible architecture and features.
The first floor has a rotunda with an interior atrium, a sunny eating area overlooking the backyard family room, and an office. You’ll also find an oversized-dining room, living room with a marble fireplace, and of course the kitchen.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream with a huge island with an industrial hood over an electric range. You’ll also find both a sub-zero freezer and refrigerator, dual ovens, and plenty of cabinetry to keep you all stocked up.
Just a short distance from the kitchen is the butler’s pantry with a wet bar and pass-through window straight to the backyard. Perfect for getting margaritas to your guests as quickly as possible.
Located on nearly half an acre, this home boasts an in-ground pool and sundeck, lush landscaping and several entertainment patios. It’s your own private oasis.
On the second floor, you’ll find the master bedroom, complete with an accent-lit cathedral ceiling. After walking past the over-sized closet area, you enter the master bathroom. Here you’ll be met with a custom tiled bathtub, make-up counter, a full shower, and a pocket door restroom with bidet.
The other 4 bedrooms include plenty of large windows with views of the backyard.
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, you get to the finished basement. The basement is perfect for entertaining guests in the winter. It’s hard to determine which is the centerpiece of the basement, the gas-powered stone fireplace or the speak-easy bar? We’ll let you decide.Read More